This matcha green eggs and ham recipe will make breakfast an occasion to celebrate!
They will eat them on a bus,
They will eat them without fuss,
Even picky eaters will adore
This recipe and ask for more.
You can make this in a jiffy,
And your kids will think you’re spiffy,
Then enjoy this healthy breakfast
And start your day off with a blast!
What you Need for Matcha Green Eggs and Ham
- 1/4 onion thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp. matcha tea powder
- 6 slices of ham, cut in cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- grated cheese
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat and gently fry onions until translucent.
- Add ham and fry for two minutes.
- Beat matcha tea powder and eggs until well mixed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add eggs to the onions and cook until eggs are well done.
- Serve your matcha green eggs and ham with a sprinkle of grated cheese over the top.
- Be an instant hero with your kids.
Use culinary-grade matcha tea powder when you are cooking. It’s just as jam-packed with healthy anti-oxidants and amino acids, but it costs much less than the ceremonial-grade matcha you enjoy drinking every day.
Get 10% off your purchase of culinary-grade matcha tea powder when you type ZENLIFE at checkout.